Saturday, 8 June 2013

A Gorgeous Look at our Home!

As you may well have guessed by now, one of my personal favourite things to do in SL is photography - some might say that it is an obsession, but I am going to go with calling it one of my hobbies LOL - and I will spend a large amount of my time each day looking through different blogs and photo collections admiring the work that people do.
Well, to make a long story short, recently Angel spoke to me about one of his friends who takes photos of SL landscapes and would it be OK for her to come and take some pictures of the Gator land... WELL OF COURSE IT WOULD!!!
The photos look totally gorgeous, of course, and I have made sure that I have permission to publish them for everyone to see...






 As a side note to the photographer, Charyssi... Thank you, these are bloomin' gorgeous. When I saw some of your work that Angel was using, possibly as a bribe, to persuade me to let him ask you to come photo our clubhouse home I really couldn't say yes fast enough - in fact I think I asked him to ask you LOL!! I am in awe! Thank you so much!

1 comment: