Wednesday, 3 July 2013

Doom Crew Gators!

Last week saw the closing of the Doom Crew North America's first annual Rally.
The Gators were there, with a pretty set-up featuring our newish Truck!
As with all the rallies there was a fair few things to see and do! This event - now that we have made some great new friends in the MC world, felt more like a party with an extended family and boy did the Gators make themselves known hehe...
HellBone was the winner of the KOS Contest - both he and Wulf (the moving target) went down in a blaze of glory, with HellBone's bullet hitting Wulf just seconds before Wulf's hit Hell! I was the winner of the photography contest - although it had to end early due to a technical fault - though I think of it as a win is a win LOL... Thank you all for voting for me!
I wanted to share some of the photos that I caught from the Rally... Julz posted a lot on her facebook page, which I am sure she will share if you ask her nicely, but  here are some of my favourite bits!!!

1 comment:

  1. WE ALL HAD A BLAST AT THE DOOM CREW RALLY.WELL REALLY WE HAVE FUN ANYWERE WE ARE NOT A DRY BONE IN OUR BODY WTG GATORS I LOVE THE PICS.
    YOU ALL ARE AWESOME TO BE AROUND LOVE YA PHMC VP SASSY

    ReplyDelete