Wednesday, 3 July 2013

Gator Fun at Pride and Honour!

So the Pride and Honour Rally came and went almost a month ago now, but I've been a little too busy to sit and sort through my huge heap of Gator Photos - that is without even thinking about the photos that Julz has been taking too - yet there were so many fun things going on that rather than talk about all the happenings, I think I will let the photos speak for themselves.
Toilet Riding, Bull Riding, Bike Rides and hijinks galore meant that this - for me personally - was so much fun and I got to meet so many people that it feels like the Gators have finally begun to make their mark and get more than a little recognition in the MC community.
The Gators Tent! 
The toilet seemed to be a fairly big attraction - it meant we got talking to a lot of people, and it really proved to us that Hell can at times be full of crap (He had the highest score and would fight to defend his title LOL!) - Just a little note here... The last toilet user seemed to really miss the point of the fact that it was a Rodeo Toilet LOL!
The Gators reigned supreme, shooting first and asking questions later in the shooting contest and riding that crazy bull in the bull riding contest!
We danced the night away at some awesome concerts, and Hell even let us get away with being naughty by throwing our - clean - panties at the performers... Don't think Julz, Trouble or I ever did get any phone numbers LOL...
There was also A LOT of crazy hijinks around the Gator Tent... Far too much to mention in one sitting, so I just picked out some of the best photos I had from Julz and my own collections!
SO - from the Gators to the Pride & Honour MC... THANK YOU... This rally really was brilliant, it shows how hard you worked to set it all up and we thank you for letting us be a part of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment