Thursday, 26 September 2013

Thank you Pagans!

So, the Pagans Rally has come and gone, and it was fun for everyone that was involved. It was well planned and, even though I didn't make it to a lot of the events due to the European thing, I have been told there was a lot of fun had by all our members who visited. Their corner of SL was the place to be during the rally, where we met lots of our old friends and made friends with many new ones...
HellBone seemed to enjoy the competition, trying to beat his scores on both the toilet and the motorbike...
Who knew he was so competitive... In a way I guess we all did, as he has to be the top shitter whenever the rodeo toilet is placed anywhere by Julz - maybe his competitiveness was the reason he ended up in jail...
Although I missed a fair chunk of the activities, for me personally one of the funniest things that I witnessed was the moment that Frankie - a close friend to the Gators and one of the Pagans - was put in Jail... Yet he didn't end up in there alone, Frankie had two cell mates - a beautiful sleeping lady, and his brother Crow...
Thank you again to the Pagans, we can't wait for the next one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment