Friday, 25 October 2013

Recent Rally Randomness!

I am sorry that it has taken me so long to get around to posting this, I've been working overtime to create stuff for my own personal ramble space, but I finally spent a little time sorting through the small collection of photos I took at both the Mongoose MC and the Doom Crew Rally.
We spent our time at both rallies, as they are both allies of the family, although we were not able to hang around as much as we would have liked at either, seeing as they were running at the same time!
I picked a couple of the highlights, for me personally anyway.
First to the Mongoose Rally... The highlight for me, watching DG and HellBone get bounced around like little crazies on the back of a HUGE Bull...
Then to the Doom Crew Rally, and the evil inside me came out by nominating HellBone up for a lot in the date auction... DG joined in the fun there too! Being auctioned off by Big Poppa for charity, DG sold for 2000L and Hell for 800! Someone got a date with a Diva and someone else got a custom bike!!! Wooot!
What were your highlights?

No comments:

Post a Comment