Monday, 2 June 2014

A Family Photo

Well, after much discussion and at least one failed attempt, the newest version of the Gators MC Family Photo is ready to share... We are missing two of the many Gators - both Charles and Fire are away in their RLs - and they were both greatly missed, but we just couldn't wait any longer... We needed one to show all the lovely new faces, and the re-appearance of an old one, as well as the new VP taking her controlling spot keeping HellBone under control LOL...
HERE IT IS!!! I hope people like it...
Yes by the way, before it gets mentioned again, Blake has no shadow!!! He is Peter Pan! Maybe I should draw him something in and update the picture just a little, maybe I should leave it and not mess with it the way it is?! Anyone wants to say if I should or not please do so... I have gone cross eyed from looking at it to this point LOL...
It took a lot of work to get it to this point... I mean LOOK what I had to start with!?!
Never will you see such a gorgeous bunch of people in one place LOL...
DG and Hell look pretty mean, Rudh and Nikki seem a little scared - wonder what Dyson is upto - and there are a lot of cheeky monkies with their tongues hanging out... Fact no wonder Hell and DG look mean, maybe that's how they really look when dealing with us LOL...

No comments:

Post a Comment