Wednesday, 25 February 2015

A few Funnies...

Wow I am on a roll with blogging here at the moment, it seems that every few days I am able to get something up here. This time I have been looking through my heap of photos thinking, yep time for some funnies because I have a LOT!
As per usual I am left wondering where the heck do I start showing these off?!
Let's start with these...
Our little probie - though she isn't a probie anymore - Keira was very excited by working on her tasks... So excited in fact that when we decided to work on the naked tasks at the MC, she was in fact the first to get naked LOL... That never normally happens, she beat even me in losing her clothes!
The middle photos of this collage were taken at the DDMC's Biker Ball arena... This is one of the new challenges thought out by Tila and Chelsea - but basically it made HellBone a happy Gator more than anyone else. I say this because he was the last to get off the Quad bikes, he was like an excited little kid every time he got blown up AND he spent a good deal of time herding his "harem" of Gator Girls LOL...
As always though it is the naked tasks that seem to get most people excited... HellBone was really enjoying himself, this time in particular, and wanted to share the secret that he was in fact not only wearing the biggest bouncy balls, but he also had the biggest lolas too... Personally I couldn't help but laugh at the fact it made a cute little face LOL...
Keira on the other hand has already made herself well at home within the family... First appearing in a shocking new attire, that proves SL models are getting skinnier - just like in RL lol - and then second forcing me to walk the bar lol... The bar was OK, it was the circle I was crap at! Though HellBone and MeGa seemed to do a very good job LOL...
Ath was preventatively - punishment for his future crimes hehe - made to stand in the corner...
HellBone proudly showed off his Valentines Day gift from me - a heart shaped bowl of poop, that was supposed to be a Horror Gift but seemed just perfect for my hubby...
And we welcomed new people to the swamp with open arms... LOL not sure if that's the right thing to say here, I mean Blake was naked dancing on Caveman, while the day before Cave had been sounding a lot like KaraD and had been subjected to an MC Friend called Theo's massive floppy member... Not to mention HellBone showing his gift to our new friend Chopper, in what looks like an "if you don't seem impressed I will put it in your face kinda way" ?!
So if anyone ever says they don't feel welcome at the Gators MC then we can prove them wrong... We are VERY welcoming as I'm sure Caveman, Theo and Chopper will agree LOL...
Until next time Little Gators... Remember you never know who is watching!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment