Sunday, 8 February 2015

Fun things always happen at the Gators...

Lots and lots of fun things to share with you all and I don't really know where to start... Things have been more than a little busy since the move to the new Sim at the end of January, but I will talk about that in a later post. Though as always I have been busy collecting a huge amount of crazy ass moments that had us all in stitches... Where to start?!!!
Sometimes the MC is full of secrets... Bad stuff is swept under the rug often and stomped all over, with the acceptance of things that affect people, as you recently will have noticed, but sometimes the good secrets are also kept until we're ready to make the huge announcements... This was the case with the secret of the new sim, and in the days prior to us revealing the fact we were moving, HellBone and Jimmy went a little Bananas whilst trying to keep the secret!!!
As we moved to the new sim, people were very excited... That day, 25th January, was our first official ride-out - led by HellBone meaning Mr G had the day off - and pretty quickly everyone started to settle into our new home! Blake made himself at home, he blended in with the new track so well and even the giant puppy version seemed to like the new clubhouse. Athrun took to the new fire pit location well too... Using it as a place to keep warm whilst sleeping and also cook his beans - we won't mention his Mr Fluffy...
By the way, just to make it clear, we do have normal people that hang around the swamp too... Anyone looking at this might think we were all a little bonkers, but see normal-ish looking people lol!
I even managed to cause a little stir of my own, as for the first time in a very long time, I found the time to ride around the track and prove that Rudh can in fact ride a bike LOL... See my name is on the board... I know you can cheat it, but I DID make it round the track LOL...
We celebrated HellBone's RL Birthday on February 2nd, and even though nothing much happened, the singing of Buttman and the crapping of Dinosaurs will be forever seared into my brain! If you missed it you were lucky, if you didn't feel my pain LOL...
Yesterday we went on a Ride-Out at one of our close Allies sims... I'd like to apologise to H&H now for the fact that HellBone managed to lure - although really it didn't take much in the way of persuasion - to lead H&H President Rocky into insanity... That's what you get when you put two crazy men on a bike though I suppose LOL...
Remember lil Gators... They are watching you... I am waiting for photos of any moments of sheer insanity too... You know where to find us if you need us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment