Friday, 13 March 2015

An increase in testosterone for the Gators...

The departure of Jimmy from the Gators MC has made a bit of a dent in the testosterone levels of the family... The girls are taking over much more than usual, so it was like a breath of fresh air that we found ourselves introducing a new MALE Prospect into the family last weekend! Now normally I would post a decent picture of the new Prospect and welcome them in, but this picture was just too good not to use - and before anyone asks it wasn't hazing... He wanted to get into that box LOL...
Chopper seems to have fit himself right into the family, and boy does he seem like a perfect fit. Always getting involved in all the crazy fun stuff, always keeping HellBone occupied and off my case LOL and always proving that he has a very Gator style sense of humour, I don't think that it will be long till we see him wearing a full Gator Vest!
Welcome to the family Chopper...
Now I KNOW that I mentioned testosterone levels increasing earlier, but part of me wonders if this will be true... Chopper hadn't been a prospect long before something scary happened!
Yes somehow - I think it might have been a dare to HellBone, who dragged Chopper along for the ride that then saw them lure Athrun to the Dark Side too - they ended up sharing with us what the Gator Boys do while the Gator Girls are away...

No comments:

Post a Comment