Thursday, 26 March 2015

Steak and Blow Jobs...

I know that the party was a while ago, but don't look at me, I've been busy LOL... I was originally saving the photos to use in one of our funnies posts, because the evening was both interesting and more than a little funny, but to be honest you guys do SO MUCH crazy stuff I thought I should start blogging the event coverage separately LOL...
SO Steak and Blow Job Day... An event that HellBone suggested we should celebrate and I never thought that Solde would actually agree to let alone plan something for...
Time to share some photos.... THE BEST PHOTO OF THE EVENT AWARD goes to KARAD!!! She caught a photo that summed up the theme of the party in the best possible way...
Thank you to an unwitting couple who had no idea that they were being paparazzied at the time... Ma, you are definitely becoming a paparazzi ninja like me!!! So proud of you LOL...
Thee fun didn't stop there however, everyone was getting in on the act of playing either with the dolls that Solde decorated the place with, or teasing each other...
I think HellBone and Mz had a moment of Brother/Sister solidarity whilst sharing their toys today LOL... Most of the boys seemed to get very much into the spirit of the event, kicking off their pants in the hopes that they could get lucky, and once again Solde rocked the DJ set for two hours!!
Though I couldn't resist sharing this one last photo, a very very very close runner up in the best photo of an event award... Lilly - our new prospect and soon to be member - caught a photo and tweaked it just a little to show what our then Prospect really looks like inside his pants!!! Such an artistic eye she has lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment