Sunday, 10 May 2015

We are more than just an MC...

As we always say to anyone that will listen, the Gators MC is more than just a bunch of people who like bikes, we are a very tight-knit family...
So when it came to family picture time, I had an idea to do something a little different rather than the staid, and almost uncomfortable looking photos that we have done in the past - as you can see, not everyone was there, but those that were look AWESOME...
The first is the one that HellBone has chosen as the official MC photograph due to the colour, hence why the logo is on it...
The second is a capture by Lilian, and it was just too good not to share... You've gotta love the new photography filters right?!
I sent copies of both out in a group notice, but if you didn't receive them please ask me for them...

I just want to add one more thing, I am so proud of all of you... We come through the biggest problems fighting together, we have each others backs in times of need and there is no group that I would rather spend hours every day laughing with... It might sound soppy but I don't care... I just want you all to know that I love my family hehe... MWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment