Friday, 5 June 2015

We love being Gators because...

Recently whilst writing the first ever Biker's Alley article for a brand new Secondlife Magazine - called L'Amour Diversity that you may have heard Solde, Lily and I talking about it recently - I asked any of the members that I could get my hands on for a comment that I could use in the article... BUT... I loved the comments so much that I HAD to think of a way to share them with any potential new recruits that will be wanting more information about us...
SO I DID THIS...
These will be put into a separate page on the blog, but I wanted to share them with you here... 
So the Executive Quotes are interesting... 
But the key thing that ties us all together is that although we are all crazy, we´re all family and here to look after each other always... 
Who wouldn´t want a family like this? 


No comments:

Post a Comment