Wednesday, 8 June 2016

Hoe-down at the Gators...

LOL such a funny name... A Hoe-down... I cannot tell you which that would spoil things, but let's just leave it at that... Hoe-down LOL...
We got all Country Western at the Gators last night, as we celebrated the RL Birthday of the MC's Accountabilabuddy Chopper...
There was line dancing and bull riding, country music with and without rap and even a goat... We got to watch people we never thought we'd see dancing in line - I am sorry Dawg if you read this but I couldn't help but giggle watching you line dance - and Lil even walked away with a prize for riding the bull hard!
Then I guess she deserved, it she was the only one that manned the BBQ too LOL...
A few more little pictures just to share the fun of last night, and OK I'll admit it was fun to do something different... Next time, something different... Perhaps a cute Kawaii theme? LOL...

No comments:

Post a Comment