Sunday, 26 June 2016

Sassy Rocked the Swamp

Keeping things updated here has never really been my strong point LOL... Bad Secretary sometimes I KNOW, but I wanted to share with you a picture of the awesome Sasy Nitely performance that we hosted on Wednesday Night of last week...
A firm favourite of Solde and Kris - and no doubt someone that the others who were present really enjoyed - Sassy definitely pulls in an awesome crowd...
I personally wanted to say thank you to HellBone, Mongo and Kris for doing such a great job of keeping the event running... I know Solde and I would have helped more if RL hadn't stepped in and kept us busy, but you guys did a fab job of playing both the security and the hosts!
Thank you Solde for booking Sasy, I cannot wait to hear her again at our Christmas event in December!

No comments:

Post a Comment